The standard individual membership fee is £35 annually. Being a member of PMCC will provide the following benefits;
- Group insurance through British Cycling (although we strongly urge all riders to take out their own British Cycling membership for individual liability cover.)
- Access to all rides and events organised through PMCC.
- FREE Bronze British Cycling membership worth £21 for members signing up to British Cycling for the first time. Or up to 50% off other membership options.
- Access to the PMCC members only Strava group with weekly leaderboards. (Those that join British Cycling will also get a 60 day free premium account with Strava).
- Monthly social gatherings and other social events throughout the year.
- We are constantly working to bring more benefits for PMCC members and these will be added as and when we have them in place.
You can join Pure Motion Cycling Club right now via our British Cycling page – https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/club/profile/7301/pmcc or by simply clicking the ‘Join now’ tabs below.
Single MembershipOne annual adult membership
- Annual membership for first claim memberships. As well as enjoying the club rides and social side of things, a first claim membership will allow you to race competitively for PMCC as well as participate in time trials.
Joint MembershipAnnual membership for couples
- We would love to encourage more people to bring their other half’s along for the ride and this couple’s membership will save you money on two annual memberships, with both members getting all the benefits of a single membership.
Second Claim MembershipSecond claim membership
- For people who regularly ride with PMCC but are already first claim members of another club. A second claim membership will give access to all PMCC social events and the option to participate in time trials under the PMCC banner.